Fair Housing Declaration
Together with the National Association of Realtors, The Maine Association of Realtors, The New Hampshire Association of Realtors, and our local Realtor Boards and Councils, RE/MAX Shoreline values the following...
We agree to:
- Provide equal, professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, gender (sex), disability (handicap), familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
- Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving our clients' and customers' opportunities and our business.
- Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded, expanding our client's and customers' opportunities to see, buy, or lease property.
- Inform our clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
- Document our efforts to provide professional service, which will assist us in becoming more responsive and successful REALTORS®.
- Refuse to tolerate non-compliance.
- Learn about those who are different from us, and celebrate those differences.
- Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
- Develop and implement fair housing practices for our firm to carry out the spirit of this declaration.
Please join us in our efforts to create a world that provides equal opportunity for all.
Thinking about selling?
Have more questions?
Keep Up With Us
We post new content every week!